Thank you for visiting and shopping at BNB Closeouts LLC
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
We know that your order arriving on time is important to you.
- If you would like us to arrange to ship for full truckloads, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All freight damage or short shipment claims must be filed with the carrier involved, by the customer
- The total shipping time will be the Processing time plus Appointment plus Delivery.
- Once an order has been processed, the transaction cannot be canceled for any reason. The contract is completed on receipt of the order.
- We will notify you of a delivery time frame. Once the truck arrives, please be ready to unload your truck. Equipment needed for unloading: a receiving dock for the truck to unload to. A forklift either gas or electric powered, And or manual or electric pallet jack.
- When the truck arrives at the customer’s location and it’s undeliverable or the customer doesn’t have the proper equipment to unload. The truck will be rerouted to BNB Closeouts LLC. Truck and shipping charges are forfeited
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped. Please allow 1-3 business days to receive a shipping confirmation.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
BNB Closeouts LLC is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibilities of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
This document was last updated on December 21, 2021